Respecting the privacy of website users, in accordance with Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications law (Journal of Laws 2017.1907, as amended), Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. introduces the Privacy Protection Policy and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
This Policy applies to cookies and refers to websites (the "Service") operated by Ponzio Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at 22 Płocka Street, 09-472 Cekanowo (near Płock), entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the number 0000060249 by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, VAT no.: 7741008197, REGON: 610220614; We assure you that by using cookies technology we take the utmost care to protect the privacy of our Users. To this end, we comply with applicable laws, standards and best practices in the online environment.
1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are information technology files, in particular text files, which are stored on the end user's device. Cookies are sent by the websites you visit and then downloaded to your computer. By means of cookies, the website server can store information, e.g. about preferences and settings of your computer, mobile phone or other device, which are retrieved during your next visit.
3. The Service collects both permanent and session files. Permanent files are stored on the User's computer for an extended period of time, while session files are deleted automatically when the browser window is closed.
4. We use the following cookies on our website:
(a) 'performance' cookies, which provide a means of collecting information on how the website is used;
b) 'functional' cookies which allow to 'remember' and personalize the user interface of his choice, for example, with regard to the language or region chosen, the font size, the design of the website, etc;
(c) 'advertising' cookies, which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
d) "necessary" cookies enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
e) security cookies, such as those used to detect authentication fraud within the service;
SCOPE OF DATA
1. Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. collects only anonymous statistical data about Users using cookies technology or, in the case of Users who register with the portal and partially provide their data, Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. processes such data.
Examples of such situations include online shopping, contacting the consumer service department, creating an account or sending information about contests and offers.
2. The above data include the following scope:
a) the URL of the website you visited before visiting our websites,
b) the address of the website you visit after you visited our website,
c) the IP address of the User, the proxy server, the operating system, the Internet browser and add-ons, the device identifier and its functions, as well as the name of the ISP or mobile service provider,
d) contact details, including name, e-mail address, telephone number, delivery address and billing address,
e) login, password and unique identifier,
f) the purchase history,
g) personal preferences, including a wish list, as well as marketing and cookie preferences.
3. Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. collects personal data in cookies.
PURPOSE OF USING COOKIES
1. Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. is entitled to use the collected and stored data in the service for the following purposes:
a) optimise our websites to guarantee the highest standard of convenience for
the website, in particular to adjust the content of our websites to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of them.
. The collected files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and to display the website properly, adjusted to the individual needs of the User;
b) produce anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the User uses the websites and, as a result, improve their structure and content, excluding the User's personal identification;
c) analyze the use of our Service in order to systematically improve the structure and content of the websites so that they meet the needs of our current and potential customers as much as possible;
d) measure the effectiveness of marketing activities carried out;
e) adapt the content and forms of advertisements addressed to Users;
f) remember whether a given User has given a specific consent (e.g. to display selected content) or not;
g) remember loggings;
h) remember your basket content;
i) remember your display preferences;
j) produce statistics and visit reports .
2. Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. is authorised to store the data collected and tracked in the service only to the extent of achieving the above specified business objectives, until the User revokes his consent, but not longer than the purpose of processing exists.
1. All data collected by Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. using cookies technology are protected with reasonable technical and organisational measures and security procedures in order to protect them against unauthorised access or use.
2. Affiliates of Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o., in particular service providers cooperating with us, have undertaken to manage the data in accordance with the applicable security and privacy requirements.
3. The Service sites may contain links to other websites that apply their own privacy policies.
We recommend that you review these policies, as Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
4. Cookies do not change the configuration of your device or the software installed on your device.
METHODS OF CONTROL BY USER
1. You can control cookies through your browser settings and other tools.
2. The condition of cookies operation is their acceptance (consent) by the User in the browser ( subject to point 6 ) and not removing them.
4. The User may at any time resign from using cookie files by Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. by selecting the appropriate setting on the web browser.
5. If you wish to delete existing cookies, please select the appropriate settings on your web browser or delete the cookies manually.
The process of cookies removal differs depending on the browser used by the User.
6. If the User uses a web browsing software which by default allows the storage of cookies on the end user's device, the User may also change the settings for cookies at any time.
. These settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your browser or to inform you each time they are placed on the Service User's device.
8. If the User visits the website of Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. using our services on a mobile device, the device sends data concerning the location of the User.
. Most of the devices allow to prevent sending location data, and Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. undertakes to observe the User's settings.
CHANGE OF PROVISIONS
1. The legal basis for the processing of personal data contained in cookies is the legitimate interest of the data controller. Personal data are given voluntarily. The controller processes personal data for the above purposes.
2. The User has the right to access, correct and rectify the content of personal data, and on the basis of separate regulations and within the limits provided by them, the User has the right to remove them (the right to be forgotten), limit the processing, object to their processing and the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
3. Personal data will be deleted at the end of business activity.
4. The entity that places cookies on the end device of the Service User and obtains access to them is the Operator of the Service - Ponzio Polska Sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Cekanowo at 22 Płocka Street, 09-472 Cekanowo.
5. The personal data controller is the operator.